WSA World Championship Dryland 2023
Please find below the details for the 2023 WSA Dryland World Championship in Mühlberg / Drei Gleichen (Germany). The Championship will take place from 9 - 10 December 2023.
The WSA Board
- Stake out opens: 7 December @ 12:00 hrs
- Vet check: 7 December (12:00 – 20:00 hrs) & 8 December (09:00 – 20:00 hrs)
- First team leader meeting: 8 December @ 17:00 hrs
- Opening ceremony: 8 December @ 19:00 hrs (assembly 18:45 hrs)
- Further team leader meetings: 9 and 10 December @ 07:30 hrs
- First start first heat: 9 December @ 8:30 hrs
- Mushers' dinner & party: 9 December @ 18:00 hrs
- First start second heat: 10 December @ 8:30 hrs
- Price giving ceremony: 10 December @ 17:00 hrs
Race Marshal: Arno Steichler
- Fee to secure starting places: €20 per place. This is a non-refundable fee that will be deducted from the starting fee. Should the Championship need to be cancelled, this fee will remain with the organisers to cover the costs they incurred.
- First start: €120 (this includes 1 voucher for the mushers’ dinner. Additional vouchers for the mushers’ dinner cost €20 and need to be ordered by 1 December at the latest).
- Second start: €50
- Juniors: Free (includes 1 voucher for the mushers’ dinner)
- Late payment fees for entries/payments received after the first payment deadline: €20 (applies also to juniors)
- To be able to compete at the 2023 WSA Dryland World Championship, mushers need to have purchased their WDL for the 2023/24 season. Please complete the attached form when paying for your mushers' WDL.
- All payments (starting fees and WDL fees) must be made by our national members. Payments by individual mushers will be returned.
- 22 October: Final deadline for WSA members to request starting places and pay fees to secure starting places
- 24 November: First payment deadline
- 1 December: Second (final) payment deadline
Changes to classes entered can be made by the team leader until the first team leader meeting (8 December @ 17:00 hrs).
- National WSA members must request the number of starting places they require no later than 22 October by email to
- From 16 October, mushers will be able to register for the WSA Dryland World Championship by going to https://racedata.wsa-sleddog.com
- All competitors must be confirmed by their national WSA member. Members will receive a list of their competitors for approval no later than 24 November.
Datum09-10 Dec 2023